SPRING Start-Up Enterprise Development Scheme (SPRING SEEDS)
What is SPRING SEEDS?
It is an equity-based co-financing option for Singapore-based start-ups with innovative products and/or processes with intellectual content and strong growth potential across international markets.
How does it work?
Interested start-ups must:
- be a Singapore-based company with core activities carried out in Singapore
- be incorporated as a Private Limited company for less than five years
- have paid-up capital of at least $50,000, but not more than $1 million
- be able to evidence substantial innovative and intellectual content for its products and/or services and/or applications
- have high growth potential with clear scalability for the international market
- have identified a ready, independent third-party investor(s)
- For approved deals by the SPRING SEEDS Investment Panel, it matches the sum invested by third-party investor(s) dollar-for-dollar up to a maximum of $1 million where the first round of investment is usually limited to $300,000