In today’s hyper-competitive economy and with very smart and savvy customers who are not buying products and services like they used to, businesses are finding it increasingly challenging to attract and convert customers.
Having a good product or service simply isn’t enough. To be successful, you need a new customer-centric brand building strategy that cuts through the noise, resonates with and attracts your potential customers.
You need to know how to position your product or service, how to tell your brand story and send the right message to the right prospect at the right time.
In this Marketing series, we have two segments:
1. Capability Workshop
2. Group-based Diagnostics
Marketing expert Mr Ashok Miranda will share:
• Knowledge on how to build a strong customer-centric brand
• Deep insights into what customers expect from brands today
• What is the decision journey customers take before purchasing
• How to craft your brand story to resonate with potential customers
We would like to invite you to join us for a Marketing Group-based Diagnostics where we will use a framework to review your company’s product marketing mix with consumer decision journey.
• Business Leaders
• Directors & Founders
• Branding Professionals
• Marketing Professionals
• Customer Experience Professionals
• Importance & essential elements of a customer-centric brand
• How to effectively position & differentiate your business
• Customer intent & what they expect from brands
• Analyze the customer journey
• Identify various brand touchpoints to create unique brand experiences
Mr Ashok Miranda is a Business Transformation Architect and founder of Transform and Transcend. He is the author of the book; Culling Culturitis: How To Rid Your Company Of This Toxic Disease and Build a Winning Company Culture.
As a speaker, consultant and trainer, he is passionate about architecting a better business world. He helps build purpose-driven companies that stand for something and customer-centric brands that emotionally resonate with today’s smart and savvy customers.
Ashok’s areas of expertise encompass company culture transformation, brand and marketing transformation and customer experience transformation.
Ashok’s inspiring and insightful talks, workshops and training programs have sparked change and transformed the mindset of thousands of business leaders, owners, founders and executives across Southeast Asia.
Ms Kritika Rajwani and Ms Kameshwari Jayapragas are Business Advisors at SME Centre@SICCI. They advise SMEs on government assistance schemes and have delivered marketing workshops and group-based diagnostics. Their backgrounds are in Business Management and Marketing which has enabled them to value-add to their clients.